Leanna Sain is a romantic suspense writer living in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina near Hendersonville.
Leanna has written and illustrated stories since she was a little girl. In college she turned more toward the art end of the spectrum with a major in commercial art, but she kept her love of writing alive with an English minor.
In 1985, she married her best friend, Randy, and the years 1989 and 1992 added two sons to the family. In addition to painting freelance portraits, she co-owns Heartland Amish Furniture with her husband.
She and her family live on Miracle Hill Farm right in the middle of five acres of the most beautiful Blue Ridge Mountain property in western North Carolina. They share the farm with a herd of Nubian goats and a flock of chickens. Her hobbies include tending her vegetable, herb, and flower gardens, reading, quilting, crocheting, sewing and the list goes on….
- married to her best friend
- lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina
- thinks homeschooling is the way to go
- co-owner of Heartland Amish Furniture
- has dairy goats and chickens for fresh milk and eggs
- loves to garden—flowers, herbs, veggies & fruit
- has secret desire to live in the 19th century
- free-lance portrait artist
- trying to teach herself to knit without much luck
- 2 favorite seasons are fall & winter (love it when its cold)
- wishes she could play the guitar & piano
- gets “inspired” gazing at the mountains from her front porch swing
- would love to live “off-grid”
- got to actually meet her role model, Tasha Tudor…twice!
- believes everything’s better with music
- will make an extended trip to Europe someday